Friday, July 24, 2009

Presentations and Podcasts on Transformation

I've delivered a great many presentations on the subject of Defense Business Transformation during the four years I was the Chief for Defense Business Transformation for the Military Health System. I delivered these presentations in a medical community context, but the Defense Business Transformation content easily translates to any DoD environment.

Follow this link to take your pick of 45 months of weekly presentations: http://www.health.mil/dbt/dbtcommunity.aspx

These were delivered to a core community of just under 300 people from 7 different organizations each week. They were never all in the same room at the same time, but they rotated in and out and always got the briefing by mail.

I also prepared a number of ten minute podcasts on the subject of Defense Business Transformation. Each is delivered with music and stories to make the subject more interesting.

Follow this link to my podcasts: http://www.health.mil/dbt/podcast.aspx

My favorite ones are the last three. It took me a while to get used to the format, the studio, etc.

It's all free for the taking, so if you have an interest in the subject of Transformation in the Department of Defense, help yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment